Rotapower Engine Technology (Acquired or Developed)
- Patented intake and porting arrangement increases power by 50%
verses OMC rotary engine of the same displacement.
- Low cost patented approach to insulating the rotor bearing from
- Proprietary tip seals and rotor housing coating provides projected
seal life of over 10,000 hours.
- Tuned intake and exhaust system to achieve over 100% volumetric efficiency
(using SuperTrapp technology).
- Patented composite coating has the following advantages:
- Lowers specific fuel consumption by over 16%.
- Reduces rotor housing cooling load by 25%.
- Reduces rotor cooling air requirements by over 40%.
- Patented lubrication system eliminates either mixing oil with fuel
(OMC), or injecting oil into incoming air stream (Mazda).